[webappsec-testsuite] fixes to test server

If you've tried the new test server already, first thank you!  And second, I'm sorry!

I worked out a few bugs with the per-user sites (under /~username).

I turned on the PHP engine for these directories, so your code should actually run. : )
And I fixed the test runner so that index.html will run tests in your local directory.

So, if you were wondering why things didn't work, clone the repo again give it another try.

I also switched reporting from being cookie-based to being file-based, so it should work with Firefox as well as Chrome/WebKit.


Received on Tuesday, 25 June 2013 18:34:24 UTC