RE: W3C Testing How To slides

This is great info, Jeff, thanks for pointing it out.

I've also updated (and finally finished compressing and re-uploading) the test VM for our group:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76057758/webappsecVM.tar.bz2

 and shared as well the slide deck from our test jam:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76057758/WebAppSec%20Test%20Jam.pdf

Basically, (for Erlend and other new member's benefit) since our specs nearly all involve multiple origins and headers, we can't do just simple HTML pages with ECMA scripts.  We usually need some server-executed scripts and multiple host names to help us out.  In order to do these in a way that means we can test and iterate locally, then check-in code and know it will run, I've created an Ubuntu VM that mirrors the apache, PHP and host-name setup of the w3c test server at http://www.w3c-test.org/

The user/pass for the VM is:  webappsec/webappsec

-Brad