Re: TPAC 2023 - call for sessions

Hi WebApps Members!

I know 4 months seems far away, but… a reminder that TPAC is fast approaching!

We again kindly ask to start thinking about and proposing topics so we can start allocating time slots:
https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/issues/91

At this point, we are looking to meet Monday and Tuesday. We will let you know if that changes.

Thanks in advance!
Marcos