Re: CFC: Publish Web Share API as a Candidate Recommendation

Hi All,

The CFC has passed with 11 indications of support. πŸŽ‰

We will now prepared the document for publication and make sure issues we addressed from wide review get appropriately closed [1] (the issues were addressed by the Editors, but the horizontal groups haven’t closed the issues on their side).

If all goes to plan, we should hopefully publish before the TPAC moratorium 🀞.

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] https://www.w3.org/PM/horizontal/review.html?shortname=web-share