Re: [EXTERNAL] TPAC: Is there any interest in the Web Share breakout meeting?

Hey,

> On 26 Oct 2020, at 4:36 pm, Matt Giuca <mgiuca@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> Perfect, I see Marcos has shrunk the meeting to just the second hour of the time slot (22:00–23:00 UTC), and invite you, Hoch.
>
> If anyone else wants an invite to the meeting, let me or Marcos know. (Marcos, is the calendar available somewhere at a URL that you can add into Google Calendar?)

The calendar can be viewed via:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_ms12j5guqas7gfh9f4b7v2tf50%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia%2FMelbourne

It can be added to another calendar from there, I believe. All WG members have been added to the calendar.