Re: Virtual TPAC meetings

Everyone,

We're putting together the agenda for the Web Apps WG meeting at TPAC.

We'll kick-off with spec status reports from editors, but after that the
agenda is open - so if anyone has topics, questions, or other things
they'd like to be included, please let us know by Friday 9 October.

Thanks
Léonie and Marcos - WebApps chairs

--
Director @TetraLogical