Re: TPAC IE waver and Diversity fund

Hi All,
As we all know, we have a serious issue with lack of diversity across W3C Working Groups. If you’d personally like to support this effort with a financial contribution, independently of your employer, there is that opportunity available too.

Ping me or Leonie privately and we can put you in touch with the right people.

Kind regards,
Marcos