Re: New member from Thinktecture

From: Christian Liebel <christian.liebel@thinktecture.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 11:35:46 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>, "tink@tink.uk" <tink@tink.uk>
Hi Léonie,
dear Web Platform WG members,

Thank you for your warm welcome! Following the newbie documents, please let me briefly introduce myself: I’m Christian and I work for Thinktecture as a consultant.

For over a decade our company has been helping software developers and ISVs to migrate their traditional Windows-only software to modern, web-based SaaS/cross-platform applications. We like to share our experiences and actively contribute to modern web API specifications.

My personal research focus is Progressive Web Apps which means I am familiar with the related specs and I know what developers out there expect from modern web technologies. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line via e-mail or on Twitter: @christianliebel

--
Thank you and best regards,
Christian