[intersection-observer] i18n comment status?

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 01:35:14 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
CC: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hello Webapps,

I’m writing on behalf of the Internationalization (I18N) WG. We’re cleaning up our completed reviews. One of these was of ‘intersection-observer’ [1] and we note that there is one open comment [2]. This is just a courtesy ping to see if we can help resolve this issue and to check the status of your doc. Thanks for your help.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/intersection-observer/

[2] https://github.com/w3c/IntersectionObserver/issues/259