Re: Web Components F2F meeting Logistics (5-6 March, Tokyo)

Hi,

This is a reminder for the F2F meeting next week.
(Sorry if you get multiple spams from different lists)

If you haven't registered your name at
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/18-03-Web-components.md
by the end of Tuesday this week (Feb. 27) (at your timezone).

We (host at Google Tokyo office) are collecting the list for distributing
security badges for
the building and the office for the guests, and we need your names for it.

If you have any last minute change on your travel after that, don't worry,
please let me (kochi@google.com) know.
We have some room for additional people.

--
Takayoshi Kochi