Re: Change of editor for Pointer Lock

Thanks both.  Navid, I'm glad to see this specification remain under active
maintenance.

In 2011 "HTML5" was an exciting buzzword showing promise in select web
applications and games.  Pointer Lock was, at the time, controversial in
some circles.  In the 7 years since we've seen many impressive web
applications rise from the more powerful "HTML5" APIs, and numerous games
adopt Pointer Lock.  It has been one of many important improvements to the
web platform that enabled the deprecation of the Flash plugin.  I'm proud
to have seen it's progression and adoption.  I hope that others continue to
be inspired to improve the web by adding capabilities that enable
application development unbounded by closed API systems and single company
control restrictions.  Cheers to the web!