Re: date change? Re: Proposed Web Components meeting, Feb ~19-23

After some discussion / sorting out preferences etc, we decided to have the
next Web Components F2F
at Tokyo (Google Japan Office), Mar. 5-6 (Mon-Tue) next year (2018).

https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/713

For administrivia, I'm preparing a form so we can figure out who are
coming, and to keep you updated.
Agenda still has to be fleshed out, please feel free to join/propose
anything in the thread.

See you next year, and have good holidays,

--
Takayoshi Kochi