Re: CORS

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping)
<jackiszhp@gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel the point I want to make is simple, but I found that people can
> not understand me. Is it because the words such as “stupid” drag
> people off the road to point I want to make? Originally, I thought as
> long as I raised the question, you smart guys could right the wrong,
> and I do not have to spend time on this.

It certainly doesn't help that you repeatedly violated
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/ and continue to use sexist
language: https://notapattern.net/2014/10/14/ways-men-in-tech-are-unintentionally-sexist/.
Furthermore, despite multiple people having given you helpful
references as to why you're wrong about the same-origin policy you
continue to insist that instead everyone else is wrong, as well as a
standard adopted by four independent browsers engines and many many
websites. You ask everyone else to go in depth, but you haven't really
refuted any of the points and articles brought forward.

I'll try one more time, pointing you to
https://annevankesteren.nl/2015/02/same-origin-policy, which hopefully
illustrates to you why 1st should not be allowed to access 2nd beyond
the extend that it can for legacy reasons.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/