Re: CORS

From: Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:00:13 +0800
To: "sirdarckcat.work" <sirdarckcat@google.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I can see that sirdarckcat.work is very angry at me, browser extension
API he mentioned is not a uniform & ubiquitous approach for wide web
applications since browser plug ins can do anything if not in a
integrated way. I thought web OS means any regular web app can do any
job as long as it do not interfere other apps running in the same
browser. I would prefer he could say the approach proposed by me is
stupid because #1… #2….

jack