Re: CORS

Since everything and everyone is stupid, messed up and incompetent
according to you, and your incoherent examples and explanations make no
sense whatsoever, let me ask this simple question.

You have some resource on the web, how do you instruct a browser on a per
resource basis which are ok to share with another site, and which are not?