[service-workers] Introduction Thomas Steiner

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:45:15 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi all,

My name is Tom, I work for Google Germany on making our (that is,
Google's) partners' Mobile Web experiences better [1]. I was a
contributor to Media Fragments URI [2], but apart from that am new to
standards work (luckily I'm under Jake Archibald's adult supervision).
An important part of my work is evangelizing PWAs, which is why I've
created the Service Worker Detector browser extensions [3]. Looking
forward to working with you.

Cheers,
Tom

--
[1] https://twitter.com/tomayac/status/864948229066149889
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/

--
Dr. Thomas Steiner, Employee (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado