Re: Requesting TAG review of Push API

Hi Leonie, webapps,

We're sorry for the extended delay TAG replying to this.  The TAG's workmode
<https://tag.w3.org/workmode/> [1] requests that people asking us for a
review open an issue on our issue tracker in GitHub, and as a result we
have gotten out of the habit of monitoring the mailing list for such
requests.  That said, it's our responsibility to keep up with messages
directed to us on our MLs and we're sorry we missed this one.  At the very
least, we should have redirected you to our tracker in a prompt reply, so
to be clear we accept complete responsibility for the delay here.

First of all, I've opened an issue on the tracker
<https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/184> [2].  I can confirm
that we would indeed be interested in providing a review, but I'd like to
check first that it's not moot at this point first.

Second, we're interested to know if you prefer to raise review requests on
the ML (over using Github issues) and if so, why, so we can, if
appropriate, consider changes to the work mode of the TAG.

[1] https://tag.w3.org/workmode/
[2] https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/184

Andrew