RE: New members from Alibaba Group

From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:50:15 -0400
To: <tink@tink.uk>, <public-webapps@w3.org>
Welcome to you two, Eric Lee and Binghui Chen! We really appreciate and need Alibaba at these W3C tables.

​​​​​* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 | ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile | Office: 703-371-5545 | @ryladog