Re: CFC: Collect CFC responses on Github

On 29/09/2016 12:20, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Hello WebPlat,
>
> This is a Call For Consensus (CFC) on the proposal to collect responses
> to WebPlat CFCs on Github.

With no objections and many positive responses, this CFC passes. Thanks
to everyone who took time to respond.

We will update our work mode accordingly, and will now use Github as the
primary mechanism for collecting responses to CFCs.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem