Re: Telecon / meeting on first week of April for Web Components

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:45:16 +0200, Chaals McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 23:24:59 +0200, Jan Miksovsky
> <jan@component.kitchen> wrote:
>
>> It sounds like there’s general interest in making this happen, so I
>> went ahead and set up a Doodle poll for this:
>> http://doodle.com/poll/z7qvrafbxw4zyit9.
>>
>> (Chaals: I just noticed you offered to do that as well, but since I’d
>> already set it up, I thought I’d sent it out. Hope that’s okay.)
>
> (It's better than OK, I'm glad you did it - thank you
>
> cheers)
>
>> If everyone could indicate their availability by, say, this Friday,
>> 4/1, we can see what time works best for everyone.

I assumed the timezone was Pacific. Please put it into surveys.

I don't consider myself critical or even especially important to this
discussion. But I think it is important that it gets minuted to the point
where those who want to know what justifies a given approach can find that.

cheers

Chaals