Re: Proposal - Personal Identity API

בע"ה

None of your mentioned techniques (WebID, FOAF+SSL, OAuth, navigator.id)
seems covering my proposal.

What I meant is simple JavaScript API to read browser/machine
logged/synchronized/identification user profile data.

For example return in Chrome

{
    name: "Me",
    surname: "Surname",
    email: "me@gmail.com",
    birth: "31/12/1999",
    country: "USA"
}

when logged/synchronized profile me@gmail.com in Chrome (profile per
browser, etc.).

Is there any way to make it valid, safe and only-readable in a way to use
it as a "logging/identification profile" in any website?

Binyamin