Callback when an event handler has been added to a custom element

From: Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:05:09 -0800
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi!

We are using message ports to communicate with our logic and are
wrapping the API into a custom element. The issue is that we would
like to call start on a message port only after user has registered an
event handler on the custom element instance. But it seems there is no
way to get a callback when an event handler is added.

So I am suggesting that there should be a callback every time an event
listener is added to a custom element (and possibly one when removed).

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m