TPAC Topic: Using ES2015 Modules in HTML

From: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:39:26 -0700
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

Can we discuss how we can integrate ES2015 modules into HTML on Tuesday, October 27th at TPAC?

Both Gecko and WebKit are basically done implementing ES6 module supports in their respective JavaScript engines but blocked on http://whatwg.github.io/loader/ <http://whatwg.github.io/loader/> to support in web contents.

Since my colleague who is interested in this topic cannot attend TPAC in person, it would be great if we could have it in Tuesday Morning (Monday evening in California).

- R. Niwa