Re: WebIDL Spec Status

> I've put Web IDL work on my list of Q3 goals, so I will resume work on
> it next month.
>
> I still think that before publishing another draft on TR/ that we
> should resolve the open issues that apply to v1.  Boris and I will be
> dividing up the open issues to split the work.

OK, thanks for the update Cameron. Would you please remind us how the v1
bugs are designated at such?

All - if the progression of the v1 spec is important to you, then I
presume Cameron and Boris would welcome PRs (spec is at [GH] and the
bugs are at [Bugs]).

-Thanks, AB

[GH] <https://github.com/heycam/webidl>
[Bugs] <http://tinyurl.com/Bugz-WebIDL>