Re: publish new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

On 6/6/14 8:39 AM, Domenic Denicola wrote:
> I am a big fan of the giant warning at the bottom of the document.
>
> Will it be maintained in the published version? That would be ideal.

My current plan is to submit the document for publication `as is`. That
said, I do think a small part of the expanded text is a bit confusing:

[[
This specification is obsolete and has been replaced by the document at
http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/shadow/. Do not attempt to
implement this specification. Do not refer to this specification except
as a historical artifact.
]]

I think this could be interpreted as meaning the spec is dead/stopped. I
think something like the following would address this concern:

[[
This version of the specification is obsolete and has been replaced by
the document at http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/shadow/. Do not
attempt to implement this version of the specification. Do not refer to
this version except as a historical artifact.
]]

Could you live with those short qualifications/clarifications?