Re: [editing] Enumerating CommandEvents

Before we (further) complicate execCommand, can you explain what using
execCommand buys over using a CustomEvent of type "command"?  For the
application, the event handling code would remain the same either way. The
dispatch would be slightly more complicated since execCommand does
automatically figure out which node to fire the event on, but I'd consider
that more of a limitation than a feature.