[editing] CommandEvent and contentEditable=minimal Explainer

From: Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:56:50 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I have completed a first-draft explainer document [1], taking the generous feedback of many of you into account. There are 6 open issues on the document currently, and I'm sure there are others that I have missed. It would be great to know if this is heading in in the right direction.

My vision is to use this a non-normative Explainer, and create 2 normative specs to go with it. The specs for contentEditable=minimal and CommandEvent should have first-drafts next week.

Thanks!
Ben

[1] http://benjamp.github.io/commands-explainer.htm