Re: [HTML Imports] What is the imagined work flow?

Sorry, but just a bit of follow up.

One may notice that the Web Components spec is imperative and assume that
declarative support is not important. But as it turns out, the notion of
using custom-elements to bootstrap declarative syntaxes allows various
parties to experiment in the real-world, as opposed to a working group
trying to resolve the trade-offs in an a-priori spec.

I mention this, because although I used Polymer as an example (it's my
project after all), the fact is we hope people will use web-components like
this:

<link rel="import" href="sweet-button.html">
<sweet-button></sweet-button>

Is <sweet-button> implemented via Polymer? X-tags? Vanilla JavaScript? User
doesn't need to know to use the resource.

Ideally, best-of-breed technology emerges and the option to standardize is
still available.