Re: [push-api] Identifying registrations

Martin, in Chrome we use registrationId and endpoint for distinct purposes.
The endpoint is the push server url to which the app server posts new
messages. The registrationId identifies the correct {device, user, page} to
which the message will be sent.

Please see this diagram for the full picture:
https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/view/5c9b43c3-cd0a-44f2-95aa-27a22dad2d95/0

For more context, here's the general design document for our implementation
in Chrome:
https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1-YTIsnKfLfqELO54vo-lz3WaW2R8LARBpH0AZKkze4M/edit

I realize these are very Chrome specific, and implementations may differ,
but some concrete examples might help this discussion.

Regards,

Michael