Re: It doesn't make sense to use [MapClass] for the CacheList interface

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:36:09 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 5/9/14, 12:26 AM, Jungkee Song wrote:
> Right. We're defining an AsyncMap interface [1] which Cache interface
> and CacheList interface are based off of. AsyncMap isn't spec'd yet in
> any place than in the .ts file. A difficulty encountered is we don't
> have any IDL construct for this yet. Any suggestion?

What is the goal with AsyncMap in its generic form?  How will it
actually reflect into ES?

Specifically, what does it actually do with the types it's parametrized
over?  Do get/has/delete/set coerce the key to K?  Does set coerce the
value to V?  And in ES terms, how is that reflected into actual ES objects?

-Boris