Re: Starting work on Indexed DB v2 spec - feedback wanted

In my mind, promisifying the IndexedDB API would be the highest value thing
to end users.

After using a very early version of localForage (
https://github.com/mozilla/localForage), I started toying with a lower
level, promise-based, API wrapper with my EasyIndexedDB library. Here's
some example usage:
https://github.com/ebryn/EasyIndexedDB/blob/master/test/basics_test.js#L42

I'd be happy to help provide continual feedback from a framework developer
(Ember.js) & end users perspective.

- Erik