Re: An error in document "http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/"

On April 17, 2014 at 12:21:06 PM, Arthur Barstow (art.barstow@nokia.com) wrote:
> On 4/17/14 12:09 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
> >
> > On April 17, 2014 at 5:46:17 AM, Wang, Peter H (peter.h.wang@intel.com) wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I’ve found a small error in document http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/. In “7.12.4
> Example
> >> of Usage”:
> >> 古老瓷地图
> >> Ancient Chinese Maps
> >> should be
> >> 古老中国地图
> >> Ancient Chinese Maps
> >>
> >> Thank you very much.
> > Thanks! Fixed:
> > https://github.com/w3c/packaged-webapps/commit/ae4a1d349e0550dbaad0dbac1bd05c62e942086f
>
> Thanks to Peter for reporting this and to Marcos for updating the spec.
>
> > It's in the living standard version:
> > http://w3c.github.io/packaged-webapps/packaging/
>
> Marcos - it seems like this correction should be added to the errata doc
> .

I don't have CVS access anymore (hell, I don't even thing I have cvs installed on my computer!:)). The least painful thing would be to point the errata form the REC to the document on GH:

http://w3c.github.io/packaged-webapps/packaging/errata.html

I've already updated that document to reflect the recent chance.

> I also noticed: the REC
> has a link to an ED
> that now 404s and the
> errata doc has a link to a "differences document" that now returns an error.
>
> Cindy, Yves - would one of you please update the TR with a new link to
> the ED (that Marcos provides, perhaps the URL he gives above)?

Please point to this:
http://w3c.github.io/packaged-webapps/packaging/errata.html