Re: [webcomponents]: The Shadow DOM Diaries

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:49:26 -0700
To: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I intentionally tried to keep these articles conversational, and based on
thought experiments and simplified use cases, but I totally see a value in
coming up with a coherent timeline of events/decisions that deep-links into
public-webapps and bugzilla. I've been working on that, but have nothing to
show for yet. I am slow.

:DG<