CfC: publish WG Notes of File API: Writer and File API: Directories and System; deadline April 9

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:50:29 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Per Eric's e-mail earlier today [1], this is a Call for Consensus for
WebApps to stop work on the File API Writer and File API: Directories
and System specs and to publish a WG Note for these two specs.

If this CfC passes, I propose removing the technical content of the
Notes (like we did with our most recent WG Note
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-html-templates-20140318/>).

If you have any comments or concerns about this CfC and proposal, please
send them to public-webapps@w3.org by April 9 at the latest. Positive
response is preferred and encouraged and silence will be considered as
agreement with the proposal.

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014AprJun/0010.html>