Re: [editing] nested contenteditable

Hey,
is there any news on this or on content editable in general? Would it
be a better idea to just forget about contenteditable and instead
implement everything using javascript, the way Codemirror has done it
( http://codemirror.net/demo/variableheight.html)?

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org