Re: File API: closed Blob objects

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>> On Dec 12, 2013 11:06 AM, "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
>>> Or form submission after fileInput.files[0].close() ?
>
> Hmm... maybe not actually. That would make things complicated once we start
> allowing things like input.files.push(blob).

It is also problematic for FormData. Both of these is why I suggested
that we should define the Blob as being empty when it is closed,
rather than treating it as an error. And no, stating that the size is
0 is not sufficient. And also, the "Model" section does not describe
that a Blob can be in this state and the algorithms are not defined in
terms of that Model but rather in terms of whether a method has been
invoked.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/