Re: Refactoring SharedWorkers out of Web Workers W3C spec

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:14:35 +0100, Travis Leithead
<travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:

> During TPAC 2013 in Shenzhen, I took an action item [1][2] to remove
> Shared Workers from the W3C Web Workers spec [3] in order for the spec
> to pass the first of the two stated CR exit criteria in the spec itself.
>
> It is my intention to start this work soon. My question for the
> group-should I transplant the Shared Worker spec prose into a separate
> REC-track editor's document, or simply remove it outright? (Removing it
> would be easier of course :0)

And of course, I'd love to see you do the work of putting it into a new
spec for the Rec-track, especially if you're able to follow up on editing
it.

As a chair and personally, I'd love to see someone volunteer to take that
work and move it faster than you can...

cheers