Re: RfC: LCWD of Custom Elements; deadline November 21

* Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
>Now we know that there has been an effort to decouple the various Web Components
>features and specifications, and the Custom Elements specification was going to
>the Last Call on its own.
>
>Unfortunately, we didn't know about this until fairly recently, which is why our
>thorough review of these specifications did not happen until mid-September
>(by which time this spec had already reached the Last Call).

To ensure fair application of section 3.5 of the W3C Process document in
the future, I would like to note that I consider this a failure to meet
obligations as per section 6.2.1.7 of the current W3C Process document.
This also demonstrates that the "CfC" process fails to meet requirements
under section 3.3 of the current W3C Process document in matters related
to section 7 of the same.