Re: [HTML Imports]: Sync, async, -ish?

>> Scott, is that because of what I said above (why polymer has the exact
opposite desire)?

Yes. Plus some salt from the KISS principle.

>>  I feel like it is maybe valuable to think that we should worry about
how you express [dependencies] in JS

I guess I thought ES6 modules already went through all these issues. I'm
happy to let modules be The Way for handling JS dependencies. Imports can
provide an entree to modules *and* be a vehicle for my other stuff.

Scott