Re: Polished FileSystem API proposal

If the backend implementation used something like git's data store then
duplicate data would automatically be stored only once without any security
implications.  The keys are the literal sha1 of the values.  If two
websites had the same file tree containing the same files, it would be the
same tree object in the storage.  But only sites who have a reference to
the hash would have access to it.

Also I like the level of fs support that git's filesystem has.  There are
trees, files, executable files, and symlinks. (there are also gitlinks used
for submodules, but let's ignore those for now)