Re: Define window.orientation

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013, at 22:35, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
> <kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com> wrote:
> > They are somewheat different things. The former is basically a way to get
> > accelerometer info (useful for games etc) and the latter is about actual
> > OS(/Screen) orientation, in which the window.orientation (Browser
> > orientation) falls.
>
> Fair. So let's add it to the latter :-)

I remember that Mozilla was not interested in implementing
window.orientation for various reasons. Has that position changed? I
would understand that Mozilla wants to implement that for compat reasons
and if that the case, I would gladly add it to the spec. Does IE11
implements window.orientation?

Anne, if Mozilla ends up starting implementing window.orientation. could
you open a bug on the spec and assign it to me?

Cheers,
--
Mounir