Re: CfC: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

Yes for the different questions, I first mentioned it in [1]

That's not an invention of mine, node is doing this:

var handle=function(req,res) {
     var raw=fs.createReadStream(file);
     res.writeHead(200,head);

     //and the magic comes here:

     raw.pipe(zlib.createGzip()).pipe(res);

};

http.createServer(handle).listen(80,function() {});

If the concept is correct and applicable (with promises), as previously
mentioned, a good example could be WebCrypto:

crypto.subtle.encrypt(aesAlgorithmEncrypt, aesKey, sourceStream).createStream()

So the WebCrypto API does not have to be modified and just need to
support the createStream method, so a two lines change in the spec.

Regards,

Aymeric

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0593.html

--