RE: [coord] Is there still a need for WebApps + SysApps meeting at TPAC?

I want to say that we are interested in implementing the JSON manifest and also to discuss additions to the manifest. Content security policies have already been mentioned and we are looking at something similar to http://developer.chrome.com/extensions/contentSecurityPolicy.html, which allows inclusion of content security policies to support secure hosted apps by defining schemes (https:) that are allowed to use for whitelisting secure origins from which scripts should be accepted.

I would also like to better understand what a meta tag solution would mean.

However, as the manifest specification editor Marcos unfortunately is not able to participate in TPAC I am not sure on the most efficient way to discuss the manifest, a joint SysApps-WebApps session with Marcos calling in or a mailing list discussion.

My main point is to stress our interest in the manifest specification and additions to it.

BR
  Claes