Re: [clipboard] Add RTF to the "mandatory data types" list?

Oh, and I should also mention that the Flash Player clipboard (which we are
trying to kill) supports plain text, HTML, and RTF, as well as custom
"application-defined" data types.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/desktop/Clipboard.html