Re: Sync API for workers

This meant to be a more limited and well-behaved variant.
However, as pointed out by Jonas, a very similar proposal has been
submitted and discussed long before I joined this list. So, please
disregard my proposal, it is an artifact of me not searching the
archives well enough.

Best regards,
 David

--