RE: [uievents] Seeking status and plans

I think we're spending most of our energy on DOM3Events at the moment, so I don't know how much this spec has changed. Gary should chime-in, but if there's material changes, it would be nice to re-publish it before TPAC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:32 AM
To: "Gary Kacmarcik (Кошмарчик)"; Travis Leithead
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: [uievents] Seeking status and plans

Hi Gary, Travis,

If any of the data for the UI Events spec in [PubStatus] is not accurate, please provide corrections.

Also, if you have any new information re your plans for the spec - last published 25-July-2013 - or the spec's status with respect to being feature complete, implementation status, etc., please let us know.

-Thanks, ArtB

[PubStatus] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>