Re: [XHR] Content-Length header for data: URLs

Well, it's not rocket-science for sure but we do need to parse the part
before the ",". We need to check the encoding, we need to make sure we know
how to determine the actual length for this encoding, we need a way to not
store length if we dunno the encoding. Simple enough but has some
ramifications.

What I'm seeing here is that being able to have a Content-Length or not
seems implementation dependent. Anne is against not taking a stand yet I'm
pretty sure we cannot assume all implementations will be able to provide a
Content-Length. So it seems like we should just keep prohibiting
Content-Length.

Do I make sense?