Re: Reminder: TTWF-Shenzhen Nov 9, F2F Meeting Nov 11-12, TP Meeting Nov 13

On 13/09/13 14:29, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi All - three threads about TPAC 2013 and WebApps' November 11-12 in
> Shenzhen.
>
> 1. WebApps meeting November 11-12:
>
> * You Must register for the meeting
> <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/>
>
> * WebApps meeting page
> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2013Meeting>. Input on the
> agenda is of course welcome (but feel free to directly edit this page).
> I have  been thinking about setting aside some portion of Tuesday Nov 12
> for test case writing so any comments on that idea are welcome (perhaps
> all of Tuesday afternoon).

FWIW I think the most productive use of this "testing" time would be to
spend some time getting the group up to speed on how testcase review
works and then trying to clear some of the review backlog. The members
of the WG are exactly the people who are best placed to review test
submissions, but at the moment this is not happening and it is causing
problems. Of course I will be happy if people want to spend the time
writing tests rather than reviewing them.