Re: Selectors: name find method and find signature

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:58:56 +0100
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> OK, fwiw I think I agree.  The next question is whether they should be
> generic in the elements of the collection or not too.

I don't really follow this. Are you talking about
Element.prototype.query? That should probably mimic other methods on
Element for now. Until we figure out the branding story and
subclassing etc.

>> Anything other than these aspects?
>
> Not sure what you're asking.

Well you said things were broken. I was wondering what the extent of
the brokenness was.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/