Re: Overlap between StreamReader and FileReader

From: Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:57:13 +0900
To: Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@gmail.com>
Cc: Isaac Schlueter <i@izs.me>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Austin William Wright <aaa@bzfx.net>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Since I joined discussion recently, I don't know the original idea behind
the Stream+XHR integration approach (response returns Stream object) as in
current Streams API spec. But one advantage of it I come up with is that we
can keep change to those producer APIs small. If we decide to add methods
for example for flow control (though it's still under question), such stuff
go to Stream, not XHR, etc.